- West Hartford’s ‘Monday Memory’
- Six Charged in Connection with Death of UConn Student from West Hartford
- Billy Crystal Will Host Event to Benefit Jonathan’s Dream
- Bridge Family Center Awarded Major Grant from Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- NWC Hurdler Wins State Open with Record Performance
- Conard Acting Students Spend the Day as Fictional Characters
Landmark LesMills Body Pump Fitness Event To Be Held in West Hartford
The Mandell JCC in West Hartford will hold a free LesMills BodyPump event on Jan. 14, 2017.
Submitted by Larah Winn, Mandell JCC
The popular LesMills Body Pump launches its 100th release on Jan. 14, 2017, and the Mandell JCC will celebrate by inviting the community to fill their gymnasium for LesMills BodyPump 100.
The landmark fitness event will take place on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2017, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Mandell JCC, Zachs Campus, 335 Bloomfield Ave., West Hartford, CT 06117.
Les Mills BodyPump is a 55-, 45-, or 30-minute workout that uses light to moderate weights with lots of repetition making for total body workout. Throughout the event, instructors will coach participants through a series of moves and techniques pumping out encouragement and motivation with great music.
The event is free and open to the community. Light refreshments will be served after the fitness class. No registration required.
The Mandell Jewish Community Center is open to everyone and supported by funds raised by the Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford, a recipient of funding from the Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Hartford, and a member of the JCC Association of North America. All dates and programs subject to change.