- West Hartford’s ‘Monday Memory’
- Six Charged in Connection with Death of UConn Student from West Hartford
- Billy Crystal Will Host Event to Benefit Jonathan’s Dream
- Bridge Family Center Awarded Major Grant from Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- NWC Hurdler Wins State Open with Record Performance
- Conard Acting Students Spend the Day as Fictional Characters
All posts tagged "bertucci’s"
Ocho Café To Open in West Hartford’s Bishops Corner
Ocho Café, a Mexican restaurant featuring scratch-made tacos and an array of tequilas, will open in the former Bertucci’s location in West Hartford’s Bishops Corner. By Ronni Newton Bishops Corner will soon be home to a unique...
- Posted January 30, 2017
West Hartford’s Bertucci’s To Permanently Close
Bertucci’s West Hartford location will close following dinner on Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017. By Ronni Newton The Bertucci’s at 330 North Main St. in West Hartford’s Bishops Corner will close following dinner service on Wednesday. Manager Katie...
- Posted January 9, 2017
Bertucci’s to Support West Hartford Senior Center
The West Hartford Senior Center is hoping the public will support the fundraiser on Thursday, April 9, 2015, at Bertucci’s of West Hartford in Bishop’s Corner. Submitted by Barbara Kreitner, Community Outreach Coordinator, West Hartford Senior Center “Bertucci’s Dining...
- Posted April 7, 2015