#WeHaEvents are co-produced by members of WHMedia Group which includes the marketing, event and advertising teams at: WE-HA.COM, WEST HARTFORD MAGAZINE, CT JEWISH LEDGER and TURLEY. *
#WeHaEvents at a glance! (Please use hashtags!) Go to we-ha.com/store for tickets. We will present eight (8) Events in 2018 including:
• Taste of Elmwood, Fifth Annual. February 21, 2018. 5-7:30 p.m. Corporate Center West. Attendees: 200. #tasteofelmwood
• We-Ha-HA (comedy show) @ Blue Back Square, March 27, April 24, May 29 and June 26, 2018. Attendees: 166. #wehahacomedy
• Taste of New Park Avenue, Wednesday in August TBD. Attendees: 200. #tasteofnewpark
• Taste of Bishops Corner (third annual) Indoor location TBA, May 23, 2018. Attendees: 200. #tasteofbishopscorner
• Taste of Blue Back/The Center @ Blue Back Square, July 25, 2018. Attendees: 500-750. #tasteofblueback
• 4th Annual Best of West Hartford, (forth annual) TBA, Fall 2018. Attendees: 500. #bestofweha
• Events by Artisan @ Delamar West Hartford/Artisan. Oct. 2018 or Jan. 2019. Attendees: 750. #eventsbyartisandelamar
• Taste of Elmwood, Fifth Annual. Wednesday February 21, 2018. Corporate Center West Lobby at 433 South Main St., West Hartford. Attendees: 200
Local food and beverage businesses offer a delicious assortment at the fifth annual Taste of Elmwood with a variety of food samples, all in the name of fun, food, and fundraising for the Elmwood Business Association. Guests are always satisfied with plenty of hot and cold entrees, as well as desserts! Watch it here, thanks to DirectLine Media. Organizers are excited about the new venue for 2018, with special thanks to Stanger Stanfield Law, and a sell-out is expected with many expected from the building!
This new event is about laughter (hence the double HA), and we designed it to showcase the local talent in a comfortable, casual environment. Enjoy live comedians, music, food and chat with some of the craft beer representatives while you sample their small-batch beers. Event promoter Paul Gregory will gather the funniest talent in the local area. Sample some of the state’s best craft beer. Complete the perfect evening with a complimentary cigar (to enjoy later!)
• Taste of Bishops Corner. Attendees: 200
Bishops Corner area food and beverage businesses offer a delicious assortment at the third annual Taste of Bishops Corner with a variety of food samples, all in the name of fun, and fundraising for the Bishops Corner Neighborhood Association. You can peek at the 2017 event, by watching this DirectLine Media video, which included some great local talent on a beautiful spring day.
• Taste of New Park Avenue. Attendees: 200
A tasting and “DIY” event is coming to the creative corner of town! Watch for details as the planners come together to form one innovative event that may or may not include food trucks! This part of town is the home of some creative and innovative businesses and this event will highlight them like never before. Come celebrate New Park Avenue with us in the summer of 2018!
• Taste of Blue Back/The Center @ Blue Back Square. Attendees: 500-750
This event has grown each year! Year one 350 (sell-out crowd); year tw0, 503 (sell-out crowd)… let’s try for 750 in year three! The food and electric energy at this event is contagious. It’s a mid-summer night’s dream to be outside with artisan food, drinks, friends and great entertainment. You can watch another great DirectLine Media video to see why you don’t want to miss it in 2018!
• 4th Annual Best of West Hartford. Attendees: 500
Looking for one of the area’s most vibrant networking events? The entire event will provide plenty of opportunity for socializing and networking – as well as eating, drinking, and celebrating West Hartford’s favorite businesses as decided by voters from the community. The evening will kick off at 5:30 p.m., as guests stroll down the red carpet into the event of the season!
• We-Ha-HA & Craft Beer @ World of Beer in Blue Back Square. Attendees: 100
This event is about laughter (hence the double HA), and we designed it to showcase the local talent in a comfortable, casual environment. Enjoy live comedians, music, food and chat with some of the craft beer representatives while you sample their small-batch beers. Event promoter Paul Gregory will gather the funniest talent in the local area. Sample some of the state’s best craft beer. Complete the perfect evening with a complimentary cigar (to enjoy later!)
• Events by Artisan @ Delamar West Hartford. Attendees: 750
Social and business events showcase event to be held at Delamar West Hartford on 1 Memorial Rd, West Hartford. This event-about-events will showcase the area’s tuxedos, gowns, flowers, jewelry as well as show off the hotel facilities for all business functions as well. Vendors have the potential to make the “preferred vendor” list of Delamar West Hartford for future functions, parties, weddings, galas, bar/batmitzvah and more. Each vendor at this showcase will have “15 minutes of fame” to present their products on stage. More details are being formed, and opportunities include booth space and sponsorships. The venue offers 5,000 square feet of private event space for all types of social events.
*All event dates and details are subject to change and enhancement. This page will be updated periodically, so come back again! For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tom, 860-508-4032 or [email protected]