We-Ha.com offered West Hartford restaurants the opportunity to share information about their Easter brunch or dinner options, and the responses we have received are listed below.
All details have been provided directly by the restaurants or their representatives. Additional Easter brunch or dinner options that are being offered by West Hartford restaurants can be added in the comments section following this article.
Park & Oak Restaurant, 14 Oakwood Ave.
Chef David Borselle’s upscale southern comfort food eatery will be open for Easter Sunday Brunch from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Pre-fixe menu is $40 per person, kids menu also available. Dishes range from Connecticut “deviled” eggs, Chicken Biscuits and Roasted Brussels Sprouts to Pan Roasted Crab Cakes, Signature Fried Chicken & Waffles and Nova Scotia Lobster Omelette. Desserts include dishes like the Lemon Tart and Waffle Sandwich with vanilla ice cream and maple caramel. Call to reserve: 860-310-2099. A menu can be found below.
Àvert Brasserie, 35 LaSalle Rd.
Bring the family and enjoy our Easter Sunday buffet! Brunch will be served from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Call today for reservations (860) 904-6240. A menu can be found below.
Blue Back Square restaurants
Blue Back Square management provided a list of the participating Blue Back Square restaurants that are offering special Easter brunch and dinner options.
- World of Beer: Beerunch menu served from 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Restaurant hours are 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- The Cheesecake Factory: Brunch served from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Restaurant hours are 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Rizzuto’s: Brunch with the Easter Bunny is from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Restaurant hours are 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Even more details about the Easter Brunch Event at Rizzuto’s can be found by clicking here.
- Goldberg’s Gourmet: Open from 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Half off dozen and half dozen bagels
- Bar Louie: Full menu served from 11 a.m. – midnight
- Besito: Brunch menu served from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Dinner menu served until 11 p.m.
- Fleming’s: Brunch menu served from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Dinner menu served all day until 9 p.m.
- Vinted: Brunch menu served from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- INDIA: Brunch menu served from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Dinner menu served 4-8:30 p.m.
Café Louise Events at Indian Hill, 111 Golf Street, Newington
Café Louise, which operates in West Hartford and Newington is offering an Easter brunch at Indian Hill Country Club in Newington. Seatings are at noon and 12:30 p.m., with a special visit from the Easter Bunny at noon. See below for the menu.