Students from West Hartford’s Conard High School who plan to continue their athletic careers at the college level gathered for a photo Tuesday.
By Ronni Newton
West Hartford Athletic Director Jason Siegal met Tuesday with seniors who plan to continue participating in sports at the collegiate level.
This year there are 19 Conard students who plan to become student-athletes in college, attending Division I, II, and III schools, Siegal said.
Several students are missing from the photo above, but the complete list of students along with the school they plan to attend and the sport they plan to play is as follows:
- Emma Alford, lacrosse, Eastern Connecticut State University
- Marlena Bailey, gymnastics, Ithaca College
- Garrett Brown, golf, Fordham University
- John Calcaterra, football, Western New England University
- David Cantarella, baseball, Johnson and Wales University
- Camille Corrado, softball, Western New England University
- Azaiyah Felder, basketball, Ohio University
- Emma Gullen, swimming, Roger Williams University
- Charlie Krajc, swimming, Carleton College
- Charlie Kristofak, golf, Albertus Magnus College
- Elizabeth Lamarco, field hockey, Eastern Connecticut State University
- Tyler Remigino, cross country and track, University of Virginia
- Justin Rivas, soccer, University of Hartford
- Ryan Roller, volleyball, Springfield College
- Jude Sargent, soccer, Coast Guard Academy
- Chloe Scrimgeour, cross country and track, Georgetown University
- Yusey Tanaka, soccer, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Avery Theriault, volleyball, Franklin Pierce University
- Luis Vargas, baseball, Nichols College
Like what you see here? Click here to subscribe to We-Ha’s newsletter so you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in West Hartford! Click the blue button below to become a supporter of We-Ha.com and our efforts to continue producing quality journalism.
Leave a Comment