- Former West Hartford Football Coaches Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- West Hartford Police Charge Two after Shot Fired on Farmington Avenue
- Update: West Hartford Police Have Two Suspects in Custody after Farmington Avenue Shooting
- Westfarms to Change Business Hours in Late January
- Community Input Sought in West Hartford Town Manager Search
- West Hartford Mayor To Present Annual ‘State of the Town’ Address
The Mandell JCC in West Hartford will hold a free LesMills BodyPump event on Jan. 14, 2017....
Non-profit ‘Cut Out Cancer,’ which assists patients from West Hartford and throughout the area, will hold...
The West Hartford community is encouraged to join the ‘Be The Match’ Marrow Registry. By Ronni...
More Health News
Celebrity Riders To Visit Kiehl’s at Westfarms for AIDS Fundraiser
Kiehl’s Since 1851 is hosting its seventh annual Liferide for amfAR, and will host...
- Posted August 2, 2016
West Hartford Company Offers Families Help Managing the Aging Process
West Hartford-based Sage Solutions helps adult children help their parents in a variety of...
- Posted July 17, 2016
West Hartford Library Author Talk Will Focus on Gluten-Free Cooking
The program will be held on Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2016, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at...
- Posted July 14, 2016
Parenting Advice Website Emerges in West Hartford Community
A West Hartford dad and his business partner have launched Yellowbrick, a new website to...
- Posted July 12, 2016
West Hartford’s GYMGUYZ Looks to Revolutionize Fitness in the Area
GYMGUYZ, which just launched a new franchise in West Hartford that operates in the...
- Posted June 26, 2016
Donate Blood in Honor of West Hartford Teen
Two sets of West Hartford twins have banded together to hold a blood drive...
- Posted June 24, 2016
‘Cowspiracy’ To Be Screened at West Hartford Library
A screening followed by a discussion of the documentary ‘Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret’ will...
- Posted May 24, 2016