- Former West Hartford Football Coaches Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- West Hartford Police Charge Two after Shot Fired on Farmington Avenue
- Update: West Hartford Police Have Two Suspects in Custody after Farmington Avenue Shooting
- Westfarms to Change Business Hours in Late January
- Community Input Sought in West Hartford Town Manager Search
- West Hartford Mayor To Present Annual ‘State of the Town’ Address
The West Hartford Center and Blue Back Square Holiday Stroll is Thursday, Dec. 1, from 5...
Five West Hartford restaurants were among the 22 chosen to participate in Hartford’s ‘Taste of the Nation,’...
A sell out crowd attended the 4th Annual WeHa Whiskey Festival on Oct. 15. The 4th...
More Drink News
Drink a Brew for West Hartford’s Playhouse on Park
Brews for a Cause: The Fourth Annual Beer Garden Fundraiser will support West Hartford’s Playhouse...
- Posted October 12, 2016
It’s One Big Whiskey World Out There
By P. Jason Sabatine, Spirits Expert at Maximum Beverage in West Hartford Today, we are...
- Posted October 9, 2016
Noah Webster House and Harvest Country Store Team Up for Real Ale Festival in West Hartford
Twenty-four breweries will present one-off cask creations at the 2nd Annual Real Ale Harvest...
- Posted September 15, 2016
Playhouse on Park Announces West Hartford Dining Partners for Upcoming Season
West Hartford’s Playhouse on Park will begin its eighth season this September, and has secured...
- Posted August 24, 2016
Two New Chefs To Lead Team at Grant’s Restaurant in West Hartford
Chef Billy Grant has added chefs Sean Farrell and Jay Groten to his culinary...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Iron & Grain’s ‘Fire & Hops’ Pop Up Coming to Noah Webster House & West Hartford Historical Society
Iron & Grain Co. will present ‘Fire & Hops!’ – a four course beer...
- Posted July 31, 2016
‘Taste of’ Blue Back Square and West Hartford Center Restaurants this July
Tickets are on sale now for the inaugural ‘Taste of Blue Back Square and...
- Posted June 27, 2016