- West Hartford’s ‘Monday Memory’
- Six Charged in Connection with Death of UConn Student from West Hartford
- Billy Crystal Will Host Event to Benefit Jonathan’s Dream
- Bridge Family Center Awarded Major Grant from Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- NWC Hurdler Wins State Open with Record Performance
- Conard Acting Students Spend the Day as Fictional Characters
West Hartford’s Bertucci’s To Permanently Close
Bertucci’s West Hartford location will close following dinner on Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017.
By Ronni Newton
The Bertucci’s at 330 North Main St. in West Hartford’s Bishops Corner will close following dinner service on Wednesday.
Manager Katie Dery confirmed the news on Monday afternoon. She said that the restaurant will be open for normal hours on Tuesday and Wednesday, from 11 a.m.-9 p.m., but would not reopen on Thursday.
Dery did not have any details about the reason for the closing other than that there was an inability to come to an agreement on the terms of the lease.
Information about the number of employees at the West Hartford location and any plans to offer employment at other Bertucci’s locations was not available.
Neither the building’s property manager nor the Bertucci’s general manager could be reached for comment late Monday afternoon.
According to the company website, Bertucci’s has been in business since 1981, and there are approximately 85 locations on the east coast. Other nearby locations include Avon and Newington.
Like what you see here? Click here to subscribe to We-Ha’s newsletter so you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in West Hartford!