Nominations are now open for a Mother’s Day makeover and giveaway, sponsored by Face It Medical Aesthetics and Spa and other West Hartford businesses.
Face It Medical Aesthetics & Spa is delighted to present a Mother’s Day makeover package and a big night out on the town for a deserving local mom!
We’re looking for the perfect candidate who deserves a Mother’s Day makeover – valued at $5,000! And yes, you can enter yourself.
Nominations are open from Monday, April 29 to Wednesday, May 8. Please email [email protected] if you know of a local mother who deserves a makeover, pampering, and a big night out on the town. Send the name, age, and email address of the local mother you are nominating with her story and why she deserves to win. The winner must be willing and able to be on camera and go public regarding the experience.
The winner must be open to our treatment choices. Before making a decision, Anita will reach out to the finalist nominees.
The winner will be notified on Mother’s Day morning with a bouquet of flowers and a gift certificate! The Mother’s Day makeover package includes the treatments and prizes listed below.
Face it Med Spa is located at 7 North Main St., West Hartford, CT.
The prize package includes the following treatments:
- Coolsculpting – The CoolSculpting treatment is a unique fat-freezing treatment for men and women that reduces stubborn pockets of fat that diet and exercise may not help.
- VI Peel – TheVI Peel gives you beautiful skin in seven days. This virtually painless peel will help improve the tone,texture, and clarity of your skin while providing anti-aging benefits.
- The Secret – Secret RF is a radio frequency micro-needling system for stimulating collagen and addresses concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, photoaging, texture, and pore size.
- HydraFacial – The best skin of your life! HydraFacial uses patented technology to resurface, extract, and infuse the skin with super serums that create a radiant, gratifying glow.
- IPL – IPL Photofacial therapy uses light to treat a variety of indications, including pigmentation, age spots, fine lines, sun damage, rosacea, and broken capillaries.
- Dysport – Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe lines on the forehead and around the eye area.
- Restylane – The Restylane line smooths away facial wrinkles and folds, provides subtle lip enhancement, smooths the lines around the mouth, adds lift and volume to the cheeks, and helps reverse the signs of volume loss in the back of the hands.
The winner will also receive a special night out on the town in mid-June – with a limo ride to Harvest, full hair, make-up, and an outfit for a total package to make her feel great. Included is:
- Hair cut and styling courtesy of Fringe Hair Works of West Hartford, as well as professional make up application.
- New outfit courtesy of the Ooh Lala Boutique
- $250 gift card courtesy of Harvest Restaurant
About Face It Med Spa: Face It is the number one trusted med spa in Connecticut and surrounding areas. Their goal is to make everybody feel comfortable and confident with their individual appearance, and help people to find their sense of empowerment and enlightening self-confidence. Owner Anita Wolf, RN, has been an aesthetic medicine practitioner since 2004. During this time, she has performed thousands of skincare treatments, including advanced laser techniques and all forms of injection treatments. She is currently certified in over 22 aesthetic procedures. Anita is a sought-after instructor, having taught these procedures to dermatologists, plastic surgeons, physicians, physician assistants and advanced practitioners, and registered nurses across the United States. Helping women and men address skin problems and challenges – aiding them to feel more confident day after day – and providing a softer, more natural appearance is what Anita does best. “Making someone look unnatural is not my thing. I have and will turn clients away (who want more and more) telling them it is not my preferred style. Honesty is always the best policy! That’s my motto!”
Like what you see here? Click here to subscribe to We-Ha’s newsletter so you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in West Hartford!