Power at a Kane Street condominium building has been turned off following an electrical fire on Thursday afternoon.
By Ronni Newton
West Hartford firefighters were able to quickly extinguish a fire that was sparked early Thursday afternoon due to an electrical short.
Battalion Chief Kevin Munson said that the fire started in the wall of a condominium at 136 Kane St.
The first unit was on the scene within minutes, and the fire was quickly knocked down before it spread beyond the unit of origin, officials said.
Munson said that there were no injuries and none of the occupants of the building were displayed, however, the power had to be shut off until repairs could be made.
Like what you see here? Click here to subscribe to We-Ha’s newsletter so you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in West Hartford!