Things are heating up in West Hartford in July and we’ve curated some cool events for you to check out. Here’s our TOP 8 so get outside and enjoy summer!
Wednesdays starting at 6:30 p.m.
Join the Lime Rock Park crew on Saturday, July 13 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. for The Motor Car Stroll in Blue Back Square and enjoy a day of unique shopping, dining, and entertainment, along with a special display of vintage motorcars, exotic sports cars and one-of-a-kind race cars.
Kicking off Thursday, July 11 – All performances listed HERE
Summer is the perfect time for Shakespeare under the stars! Capital Classics has been staging epic classical theatre in Greater Hartford for decades. Along with a rollicking performance of THE MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR, your ticket includes pre-show entertainment like music and dance by local groups, lectures from Shakespeare scholars, and even a free tour through the USJ Art Museum.
Saturday, July 13, 2019, from 1-7 p.m.
Join DORO Restaurant Group at their marquee farm dinners, overseen by Chef Dorjan Puka and Chef Scott Miller. Miller has successfully managed farm dinners at farms throughout the state of Connecticut for over 10 years and has gained national accolades for his dedication to supporting local farms.
Saturday, July 13, 2019, 8:30-10 a.m.
The 3.1 mile a(5K) race starts and finishes in the beautiful Elizabeth Park Rose Garden, offering gorgeous views in a friendly environment. Grab your girlfriends and race as a group, form a mother-daughter duo or go solo and meet new friends along the way! HMF FitKids timed one-mile race also available for kids ages 2-11.
Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 5-7 p.m.
Artisan will host their monthly garden parties from June through September, on the last Thursday of each month, from 5-7 p.m. Guests can experience the expansive outdoor pergola and kitchen garden while enjoying complimentary hors d’oeuvres, and sip on Artisan Rosé wine and craft cocktails from the cash bar.
Blue Back Square is proud to partner with West Hartford Magazine and We-Ha.com once again for the 4th annual Taste of Blue Back Square. Join us on Wednesday, July 31, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. (rain date Aug. 1) for an evening of food sampling, entertainment, beverages by Two Pour Guys (cash bar), and our first ever VIP experience in Spaces.
The following performers will be playing at the Stage at Blue Back Square throughout July:
- Saturday, July 6, 7-9 p.m.: Fever – funk/jazz
- Thursday, July 11, 6 p.m.: First Church, West Hartford – Carillon concert
- Friday, July 12, 7-9:30 p.m.: Majic Bullets – rock and roll
- Saturday, July 13, 7 p.m.: Stay Tuned Band – acoustic rock
- Thursday, July 18, 6 p.m.: First Church of Christ – Carillon concert
- Friday, July 19, 7-9 p.m.: Fever – funk/jazz
- Saturday, July 20, 4-10 p.m.: Julian Sherwood – Indie Neo Folk
- Thursday, July 25, 6 p.m.: First Church of Christ – Carillon concert
- Friday, July 26, 7-9 p.m.: The Accounting Crows – classic pop and rock
- Saturday, July 27, 7 p.m.: The Randall Kane Quartet – jazz instrumental
Like what you see here? Click here to subscribe to We-Ha’s newsletter so you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in West Hartford!