‘Let us talk about Vaping: A West Hartford Panel Discussion’ will be held virtually on June 24.
A panel discussion focused on vaping will take place virtually on Thursday.
“Let us talk about Vaping: A West Hartford Panel Discussion,” is scheduled for Thursday, June 24, 6-7:30 p.m. To register in advance for the virtual meeting, click the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uf0UC8tASVOL0pV8XWblTw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Adriana, CCSU Student and ex user of e-cigarettes
- Dorian Fuhrman, Co-Founder of Parents Against Vaping e-cigarettes (PAVe)
- Dr. Kourosh Parham, Ear, Nose, and Throat Physician, Professor of Surgery, Residency Program Director for the University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Irene Klein, Division Officer West Hartford Police Department Community Relations
- Moderated by Kenneth Plourd, Associate Consultant, Prevention Training and Technical Assistance Service Center (TTASC), Cross Sector Consulting, LLP
Like what you see here? Click here to subscribe to We-Ha’s newsletter so you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in West Hartford! Click the blue button below to become a supporter of We-Ha.com and our efforts to continue producing quality journalism.