Blue Back Square’s outdoor concerts resumed last week, and events are scheduled throughout July and August.
By Ronni Newton
Live music has returned to West Hartford, with the resumption of the outdoor concerts onstage in the gazebo at Blue Back Square’s Webster Walk.
“Concerts were canceled for May and June, but we are going ahead with July and August,” said Renée McCue, West Hartford’s public relations specialist.
Many of the musicians scheduled their concerts back in February, before the COVID-19 pandemic forced the cancellation of most activities.
The following concerts are scheduled for the remainder of July and August at the Blue Back Square gazebo:
- Friday, July 17, 6:30-9:30 p.m., Salsa Latin Night
- Friday, July 24, 7-9 p.m., Sonic Theory
- Saturday, July 25, 7-9 p.m., The Bruce Gregori Trio
- Thursday, July 30, 5:30-8:30 p.m., School Daze
- Friday, July 31, 7-9 p.m., The Accounting Crows
- Friday, Aug. 14, 4-5:30 p.m., School of Rock
- Friday, Aug. 14, 7-9 p.m., The Accounting Crows
- Saturday, Aug. 15, 4 p.m., North Star Rising
- Saturday, Aug. 29, 6:30-9:30 p.m., Salsa Latin Night
For more information about the Blue Back Square concerts and other events, click here.
Like what you see here? Click here to subscribe to We-Ha’s newsletter so you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in West Hartford! Click the blue button below to become a supporter of We-Ha.com and our efforts to continue producing quality journalism.