West Hartford Magazine celebrates local arts, night life (not what you think), fashion with “sole,” and more!
By Joy Taylor
Thank you to Judie Jacobson, (editor for the Connecticut Jewish Ledger), for recommending the cover artist for this issue of West Hartford Magazine. Beth S. Goldberg is quite accomplished and you can read about her in this issue.
Also included in the magazine:
- While We Snooze, photo feature by Todd Fairchild and Mick Melvin
- Our Fashion with Sole section features shoes from BK&Co, photos by Todd Fairchild
- Travel to Portugal, by Lisa Martin
- Hickey Wedding, photos by Todd Fairchild
- Garden column discusses the healing power of nature (have you heard of “forest bathing”?), by Karla Dalley
- Guarding Against Identity Theft. Provided by Robert Laraia, RFC Founding Partner Northstar Wealth Partners, LLC
- Host a Wine-Tasting
Please note, we are seeking art for our covers (West Hartford artists only). Please contact creative director Joy: [email protected].
Like what you see here? Click here to subscribe to We-Ha’s newsletter so you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in West Hartford!